Chocolate Fudge Swirl Blondies
Congratulations! If you were googling Chocolate + Fudge + Ooey Gooey + Blondies, then you’ve hit the jackpot! Ready? You’re just under an hour from heaven.Print this recipe
Chocolate Fudge Swirl
|1/3 cup||Brown sugar|
|1 tsp||Vanilla extract|
|3 Tbsps||Cocoa powder|
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Melt the butter. Stir into remaining ingredients. Set aside while you make the blondie batter.
|1 cup||Brown sugar|
|1 tsp||Baking powder|
|1/2 tsp||Baking soda|
|1/2 tsp||Kosher salt|
|1 cup||Chopped mixed chocolates of your choice|
|1 tsp||Good flaked salt (optional, but not really)|
- Cream the butter and brown sugar in a stand or hand held mixer with the paddle attachment until a bit lighter in color. Scrape the bottom and the sides (always lift the head of the mixer before scraping) and add in the eggs. Cream these for about a minute.
- Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda and Kosher salt and mix until just combined.
- Line an 8"x8" pan with parchment paper (we like using two sheets arranged like a + sign). Drop 2/3 of the blondie mixture at the bottom of the pan.
- Drop the chocolate fudge over the blondie batter and spread lightly. Add half of the chopped chocolate over the fudge. Top with remaining blondie batter, spreading a bit, and top with remaining chopped chocolate and sea salt. Bake for 25-30 minutes.