Title: Creative and Administrative Coordinator
Summary of Job
The Creative and Administrative Coordinator is the primary assistant to the General Manager. The Gourmandise School is a small but successful and fast-growing recreational cooking school in downtown Santa Monica. Each team member can participate in a variety of functions of the operation and at times must wear many hats. You will also assist other key people in the company. The duties are varied and include: general administrative and office work including filing, answering phones, running errands and keeping things organized. This position also assists management with the marketing efforts and creative process. You will also be responsible to serve at the retail shop reception desk occasionally and handle customer relations. This is a great opportunity for someone who is creative, organized and loves food! (This job does not work remotely.)
- Assist with marketing and social media including creative work such as, simple design with user friendly applications, liaising with social media and e-commerce functions, managing photo data base
- Assisting with Private Events scheduling and planning
- Responsible for standard daily administrative tasks
- Assistance with front desk operation
- Positive attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
- Highly organized
- Thoroughness and attention to detail
- Time management
- Commitment to quality
- Strong computer and internet skills and firm understanding of Microsoft Office Suite and Google Workspace, as well as
- Computer proficient in: Microsoft: Word, Excel, PowerPoint; Google Workspace, Canva and Dropbox. Knowledge of Photoshop preferred. Also, the ability to learn other software programs quickly.
- Take initiative and work in a proactive rather than reactive manner.
- Ability to adapt to different and difficult situations as needed.
To apply for the job, please print and complete the application form.