Cream Cheese Frosting
Servings: 3 Cups Frosting
This wonderfully delicious and easy Cream Cheese Frosting from Pastry Chef Cecilia Leung, of Christine Moore’s Little Flour and Lincoln restaurants in Pasadena can top a slew of cakes, but it was provided to us especially for her Gluten Free Carrot Cake recipe.Print Recipe Pin Recipe
- ½ cup unsalted butter softened
- 1 cup cream cheese softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- ¾ tsp vanilla extract
- In the mixing bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream the butter and cream cheese on medium speed until fluffy and smooth (about 2 minutes).
- Add powdered sugar in 2 additions on low speed. Scrape bowl well with rubber spatula.
- Add vanilla extract, scraping the bowl again well.
- Use immediately to frost cake layers or store in covered container in refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.