Print Recipe Pin Recipe
Curried Cauliflower Soup
- 1 head cauliflower cut into florets
- 2 Tbsp Vegetable oil
- 1 Onion diced
- 1 Potato finely diced
- 1 clove Garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp Ground cumin
- 1 tsp Curry powder
- 2 quarts Chicken or vegetable stock
- Heat oven to 450 degrees, and roast cauliflower florets until golden, about 20 minutes.
- In a large pot, or dutch oven, heat oil, then add potatoes and onion and sweat until translucent.
- Add the garlic, cumin and curry powder, and stir. Then add stock.
- Add the roasted cauliflower, and then stir until softened.
- Puree in batches in a blender, or use immersion blender, and season taste. Serve alone or garnish with items such as leftover cauliflower, chopped chives or basil.