The only devilish thing about a deviled egg is overcooking them; follow our 10-minute guide for perfectly hard-boiled eggs. This recipe is quick, fresh and simple to assemble, especially if you cook a few extra eggs and place them in the fridge in case your guests plunder your stash. Plan on 4 pieces per person for your next party, but don’t be surprised if your guests ask for more (in which case you hand them an apron and this recipe).Print Recipe Pin Recipe
- 12 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Plain yogurt
- 2 Tbsp Creme fraiche
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp Lemon juice
- 1/2 to 1 tsp Salt
- Pinch Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tsp Paprika
- 2 Tbsp Freshly minced chives
- 1 Tbsp Freshly minced dill
- Place the eggs in a pot filled with water. Bring to a boil and turn the heat off, leaving the eggs in the pot for 10 minutes. Remove and place in cold water to cool.
- Remove the shells and slice the eggs in half, lengthwise and scoop out the yolks.
- Stir the yolks with the other ingredients, reserving the chives for garnish.
- Place the contents of the yolks in a piping bag or heavy duty ziplock bag and evenly distribute the filling in the half shells of each egg white. Garnish with chives.