HONEY VANILLA ALMOND GRANOLA
This sweet and salty granola is sweetened naturally with honey and we love it for breakfast or as a snack throughout the day. You can use other nuts, seeds, or dried fruits to make any delicious combo you want. Store this in an air tight container in the freezer and let come to room temp for just a few minutes to make this last for up to 3 months!Print Recipe Pin Recipe
- 4 Cups Rolled Oats
- 1 1/2 Cups Almonds, roughly chopped
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Sea salt
- 1/2 Cup Coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 Cup Honey
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- Preheat oven to 350 F and line a cookie sheet or half sheet baking pan with parchment.
- Mix oats, almonds, cinnamon and salt.
- Add coconut oil, honey, and vanilla extract to oat mixture. Toss to coat evenly.
- Spread oat mixture evenly over parchment lined baking sheet. For clumpier granola be sure to pat down the granola.
- Put in oven and bake for about 20 – 25 minutes until golden brown. Stir the granola half way through baking and be sure to pat down the stirred granola.
- Remove from oven and let cool to room temp (about 40 minutes). Sprinkle dried cherries on top and toss with cooled granola.
- *IF DESIRED: Add 1/2 cup of chopped chocolate when you add the dried cherries 🙂
- Store in airtight container in pantry or in freezer.