Let’s give kale another chance! This salad is delicious the day of and out-of-this-world the day after.
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Sriracha sauce
- 1 Tbsp minced fresh ginger
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 lb. kale
- 1 red bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1 carrot cut in julienne
- ½ cup salted peanuts
- 1 cup shelled edamame
- ½ thinly sliced red onion
- Whisk all your dressing ingredients together and set aside.
- Stem the kale and slice into 1/4” shreds.
- Add about a half of dressing and massage into kale until it begins to soften.
- Add red bell pepper, julienned carrot, salted peanuts, edamame and red onion and toss again.