Little Gem Spears with Green Goddess Dressing
File this under: 5-minute appetizer that leaves you with extra dressing! We’re big fans of serving this salad for the holidays as the perfect antidote to your heavier dishes (we’re also big fans of Straus’s grass fed sour cream)!Print Recipe Pin Recipe
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ¾ cup sour cream
- 1 clove garlic peeled
- ½ cup parsley leaves
- 2 scallions coarsely chopped
- 2 Tbs tarragon leaves
- 2 Tbs lemon juice
- 1 anchovy fillet
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 heads little gems outer leaves removed
- 2 Tbs sliced chives for garnish
- In a blender, combine all ingredients except for little gems and chives. Purée until smooth.
- Taste and and adjust with more lemon, salt, and pepper if desired.
- Pour into a serving bowl and top with chives.
- Cut each little gem into 4 wedges and serve alongside dressing.