Roasted Salmon with Broccolini & Capers
Who’s up for a tasty dinner in less than 30 and in one easy-to-clean-up pan? We are! I love serving this dish with leftover rice jazzed up with a touch of lemon juice and a handful of finely chopped parsley.Print Recipe Pin Recipe
- 1 bunch Broccolini broccoli will do as well
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 1 tsp Kosher or flaked sea salt
- 12 oz salmon fillets (2) 6 oz filets
- 1 Lemon
- 1 Tbsp Capers
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a 1/4 sheet cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the lemon into thin slices.
- Toss the broccoli and a few of the lemon slices with half of the olive oil and a large pinch of the salt. Spread in an even layer on your cookie sheet and roast for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, rub the remaining oil and salt over the salmon. Take the cookie sheet out of the oven and place the salmon side-side up right in the center. Sprinkle capers over the broccoli. Bake for another 10-12 minutes.