Sheet Pan Sausage, Squash & Pepper Dinner
This colorful winter dish makes my heart sing when the weather cools down. Should there be any leftovers, cut the sausages up and toss them and the vegetables with some olive oil, a touch of pomegranate molasses and save them for a quick, cold lunch the following day.Print Recipe Pin Recipe
- 4 Brats or other sausages
- 2 Acorn squash
- 3 tbsp Olive or grapeseed oil
- 24 oz Roasted red peppers 2, 12oz jars
- 2 tsp Kosher or flaked sea salt
- 1 tsp Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375F. Cut the acorn squash in half. Remove the seeds. Place the squash flesh-side down and cut thin slices. Toss in the oil, salt and pepper.
- Place the sausages, squash and drained peppers on a cookie sheet. Bake until the squash is tender.