TAHINI-OAT CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
Servings: 12 Cookies
This isn’t your run of the mill chocolate chip cookie recipe! Sweet, salty and a little malt-y thanks to the oat flour, these cookies pack a strong flavor punch without any wheat flour.Print Recipe Pin Recipe
- 8 oz unsalted butter 224g
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar 110g
- 1-1/4 cup granulated sugar 250g
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp tahini 50g
- 2 cups oat flour 250g
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp Kosher salt
- 8 oz chocolate pieces of your choice 224g
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In the bowl of a hand-held or stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream the butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Scrape the bowl, add the egg and tahini and beat until well mixed.
- Mix the oat flour, baking soda and salt together. Add this and the chocolate pieces to the butter mixture and mix until just combined.
- Scoop cookies about 1- ½ “ apart onto two cookie sheets lined with parchment paper. Bake for 8 minutes, then bang the cookie sheet against the oven rack. Return to the oven for 4-8 more minutes, or until the edges of the cookies just begin to brown. Remove from the oven and keep the cookies on the cookie sheet for at least 10 minutes, or until they are set.