Toffee Cranberry Cookies
Everything started with this cookie. It was passed down from a co-worker’s grandmother years ago and made this pastry chef leave her corporate job to pursue selling cookies. Lots of cookies.Print Recipe Pin Recipe
- 2 sticks Butter 224g
- 1/2 cup Sugar 100g
- 1 cup Brown Sugar 225g
- 1 Egg
- 1-1/2 cups All purpose flour 190g
- 1-1/2 tsp Baking soda 6g
- 1 tsp Salt 4g
- 2 Tbsp Broken toffee pieces 10g
- 1/2 cup Dried cranberries
- 1-1/2 cups Rolled oats 150g
- Cream the butter and sugars until lighter in color. Add the egg and mix, then scrape.
- Add the salt, followed by the toffee, cranberries and oatmeal.
- Add the flour and baking soda and mix until just combined. Scoop onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and bake at 350 until just golden on the edges. Let these finish cooking and cooling on the cookie sheet for 15 minutes.
Make your own toffee (stay tuned for that recipe) or chop up some store-bought bars. You’ll love how lacy and chewy these cookies are- add some sliced almonds for more texture.