Triple Chocolate Cookies (GF)
Servings: 12 Cookies
These super-molten cookies defy all the laws of cookie physics! As difficult as it might seem, leaving these cookies to set for at least 20 minutes on the cookie sheets they were baked on is key to all the bottoms to set.Print Recipe Pin Recipe
- 6 oz dark chocolate 168g
- 1.5 oz unsalted butter 84g
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar 100g
- 1/3 cup sorghum flour 30g
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1/8 tsp Kosher salt
- 3 oz chopped chocolate of choice 84g
- Using a microwave or double boiler, gently melt the dark chocolate and butter together. Set aside.
- Place the eggs, yolk and sugar in the bowl of a mixer fitted with the whisk attachment. Beat together until light in color and thick, forming a ribbon as it falls back and forth onto itself. Fold in the chocolate mixture.
- In a small bowl, mix the flour, starch and salt together. Fold this and the chopped chocolate pieces into the egg mixture. Chill this dough until semi-firm; about 20 minutes in the freezer.
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Scoop cookies at least 2”apart over two cookie sheets lined with parchment paper. Bake for 10 minutes in a regular oven and 14-15 in a conventional oven. Wait at least 20 minutes before picking up these meltaway cookies; they’ll be just set at the bottom and super molten inside.