Vegan Cashew Queso
A dip that even your non-vegan guests can get behind! The whole recipe comes together in less than 15 minutes (including the time it takes to soak the cashews!) and can be served alongside pretzels, chips or cruditésPrint Recipe Pin Recipe
- Pour hot water over cashews and let sit for at least 10 minutes.
- Drain cashews, but save the water.
- Add all ingredients to a high speed blender.
- Add 2-4 tablespoons of the reserved water and blend until smooth.
- Continue adding water by the tablespoon until you reach the desired consistency. Taste and adjust seasoning.