Watermelon and Feta Salad
There are a million and a half watermelon and feta salads out there, but we wanted to toss in some ingredients with some extra texture and flavor to the mix. This recipe serves 4 as a main and 6-8 as a side.Print Recipe Pin Recipe
- 1 Sweet onion minced
- 1 Jalapeno pepper seeded and minced
- 1 Tbsp + 1 tsp White vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 2 tsp Kosher salt
- 3 Tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 4 oz Feta cheese crumbled
- 6 Tomatillos quartered
- 1 Small watermelon seeded and diced into 1/2″ cubes
- 1 cup Arugula
- In a large bowl, toss the onions, pepper, vinegar, honey, salt and olive oil in a bowl. Add the tomatillos and cherry tomatoes, toss and season to taste.
- Just before serving, add the watermelon and arugula and toss.