We feature recreational cooking and baking classes for all skill levels. Most all classes are in-person. We offer some virtual classes each month that are 90 minutes to 2 hours long, conducted via Zoom. In-person classes are 2.5 – 3 hours long and hosted in our state-of-the-art commercial kitchens. Classes have no more than 16 guests in person.
Types of Classes
How it Works
IN PERSON CLASSES
- Classes are hosted in our kitchens on the 3rd Floor of Santa Monica Place.
- Classes are 2 – 3 hours.
- Students work at individual stations.
- Masks are required to be worn at all times except when actively eating or drinking.
- Class size is limited to 16 students.
- We provide all materials, you just need to come with your appetite!
- Classes are conducted via Zoom
- Most classes are 75 minutes to 2 hours long
- We send you: recipes, equipment needs and shopping lists.