We feature recreational cooking and baking classes for all skill levels, either online or in person. Virtual classes are 90 minutes to 2 hours long, conducted via Zoom. There are no more than 20 people to each class to ensure you get the instruction and guidance you need. In person classes are 2.5 – 3 hours long and hosted in our state of the art commercial kitchens. Classes have no more than 16 guests in person.
How It Works
- Classes are conducted via Zoom
- Most classes are 75 minutes to 2 hours long
- We send you: recipes, equipment needs and shopping lists.
IN PERSON CLASSES
- Classes are hosted in our kitchens on the 3rd Floor of Santa Monica Place.
- Classes are 2 – 3 hours.
- Students work at individual stations.
- Masks are required to be worn at all times except when actively eating or drinking.
- Class size is limited to 16 students.
- We provide all materials, you just need to come with your appetite!