INTERACTIVE , HANDS-ON COOKING CLASSES
Consistently touted as one of the best cooking schools in Southern California, The Gourmandise School in downtown Santa Monica offers hands-on recreational cooking and baking class for beginners to professionals. You learn classic techniques from our instructor in your very own home, or in our state of the art kitchens. We have classes for adults, kids (6 and over), and teens. Most classes have resumed as in-person, but we are still offering some online classes and events as well.
HOW IT WORKS
IN PERSON CLASSES
- Classes are hosted in our kitchens on the 3rd Floor of Santa Monica Place.
- Classes are 2 – 3 hours.
- Masks are required to be worn at all times except when actively eating or drinking.
- Class size is limited to 12 -16 students for classes depending on kitchen.
- We provide all materials, you just need to come with your appetite!
- Classes are conducted via Zoom
- Most classes are 75 minutes to 2 hours long
- We send you: recipes, equipment needs and shopping lists.
See our FULL CALENDAR OF CLASSES to register.
All class times are Pacific Standard Time zone for those out of state.
Any amount – they never expire!
Custom virtual events for your group
Thursday is knife sharpening day!
Our Favorite Cookware