Peach Cobbler Ice Cream Sundaes
Peaches, ice cream and a brown sugar crumble were destined to be together. You can make the peaches and crumble topping way ahead of time- ready for your ice cream scoops.Print Recipe Pin Recipe
- 1 cup All purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 cup Almond flour
- 1/2 cup Brown sugar
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 4 oz Melted butter
- As much Vanilla ice cream as you like
- 4 Yellow peaches
- Preheat oven to 325F. Mix the flours, sugar and salt in a medium bowl. Pour in the melted butter. Using a fork, mix the crumbles. Use your fingers if you need to in order to form crumbles.
- Sprinkle crumbles onto a cookie sheet and bake until just getting golden brown. Let them cool.
- Cut your peaches in half and remove the pits. Heat up a grill or grill pan on medium high.
- Brush the open flesh of the peaches with a touch of vegetable oil. Grill them face down until smoky, then flip to the other side.
- Place the peaches flesh-side up on plates. Scoop ice cream over the peaches and crumble the topping over them. Serve immediately.