Baked Prosciutto Egg Cups
Double down on brunch with these ridiculously delicious, all-in-one egg cups brought to you by Claire, our equally delicious Private Events coordinator.Print Recipe Pin Recipe
- 10 oz prosciutto *24 slices
- 2 tbsp Grated Gruyere or Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp Minced shallots
- 2 tbsp Heavy cream
- 3-4 sprig Fresh thyme
- Freshly ground Black pepper
- 12 Eggs
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line each muffin tin with two criss-crossed pieces of prosciutto; you’ll want to make sure the inside of each tin is entirely lined. Place a touch of cheese at the bottom of each cup.
- Crack an egg into each cup, then sprinkle a touch of cream over each egg.
- Top each egg with shallots and thyme and add a bit of pepper.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, depending on how set you like your eggs. Cool for 10 minutes before removing the egg cups from their pan. Serves 12.