Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Miso Butter
Chef May’s take on roasted sweet potatoes has us swooning, but the miso butter is what made us fall in love. We used Straus Creamery’s grass fed butter for the mash and can’t get enough of its richness (seriously, we spread the miso madness on a piece of grilled sourdough after making this dish).Print Recipe Pin Recipe
- 2 lbs Sweet potatoes cut into 1″ chunks
- 2 Tbsp Grapeseed oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 Tbsp Unsalted butter at room temperature
- 2 Tbsp White miso
- 2 Scallions thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp Toasted sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Toss sweet potatoes with oil, salt and pepper. Roast in a single layer on a sheet pan for 30 minutes or until tender and lightly brown.
- Mash butter and miso together in a large bowl. Add hot sweet potatoes and toss with the butter. Serve with scallions and sesame seeds sprinkled on top.