These super-simple crunchy chickpeas are the best and worst thing to have lying around the kitchen. We serve them alongside a spread of small appetizers, but they’re a delicious addition to any salad or soup.Print Recipe Pin Recipe
- 1 14-oz can Garbanzo beans
- 1 Tbsp Extra virgin oil
- 1 tsp Ground sumac
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp Sea salt
- 1/4 tsp Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp Ground cumin
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the rinsed chickpeas in a flour sack or paper towel. Gently roll and pat until the towel has absorbed all moisture from chickpeas.
- In a large bowl, whisk together olive oil and spices. Add the chickpeas and toss well to coat them with spices. Transfer the seasoned chickpeas to the baking sheet; arrange in a single layer. Roast for 20-30 minutes, checking halfway through to shake the pan to turn the chickpeas. Remove from the oven once the chickpeas are light and crispy. Serve warm or at room temperature.