Chef Eve’s Lemon Chicken
Servings: 4Print Recipe Pin Recipe
- 4 Chicken thighs skin on with bones
- 4 Garlic cloves smashed
- 2 Lemons zest and juice
- 1 tsp Dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp Ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp Ground fennel
- 1/3 cup Olive oil
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Fresh ground pepper
- Marinate chicken thighs, lemon, garlic, coriander, fennel, and olive oil in a bowl or plastic bag for at least one hour or overnight.
- When ready to cook, remove from bag and blot dry.
- Heat pan or grill on medium high. When pan is hot, add chicken thighs and cook until browned on both sides. (If chicken is not cooked through, finish in oven or lower heat to cook until a thermometer inserted in the thickest part of the chicken reads 165℉.)
- Garnish with fresh herbs and serve sliced or whole.