Lemon Pepper Sheet Pan Chicken
We spent many summers going from France to our farm in Charlottesville, VA. Corn wasn’t something that we ate much on the other side of the pond, but once we stepped onto the farm and lit the fire pit, the smell of lemon pepper over corn cobs slathered with butter meant summer had arrived. We make this chicken dish when corn is long gone- because lemon and pepper are always in season!Print Recipe Pin Recipe
- 12 to 15 Chicken drumsticks or thighs bone in and skin on
- 2 Lemons juiced and zested
- 4 oz Melted butter 1 stick
- 2 tbsp Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tsp Kosher or flaked sea salt
- 2 bunch Broccolini chard or collard greens
- In a large bowl, toss the lemon, zest, juice, salt, pepper and melted butter with the chicken. Let these sit, if you have time, in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
- Preheat your oven to 375F. Toss the chicken and, if using, vegetables on a rimmed cookie sheet. Bake for 25-35 minutes, or until chicken just gets golden.