Rosemary Balsamic Chicken Skewers
- wooden skewers
- 1 lb chicken breast cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 red pepper diced into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove garlic peeled
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger grated
- 1 tbsp orange zest
- 1 sprig chives for garnish
- Blend all the ingredients together and marinate the cut chicken for 1-4 hours.
- Skewer three pieces of chicken with a dice of pepper between each piece, on soaked wooden skewer.
- Heat grill to a medium temperature. Brush each skewer liberally with olive oil and season with salt. Grill three minutes per side.
- Plate and garish with snipped chives.